Kammok Insulated Pongo Pad
Cushy enough for a tent, yet made for 3-season hammock camping, the Kammok Insulated Pongo pad keeps you warm and comfortable as you sleep in cooler weather between 2 trees.
- Ideal for hammock camping, the tapered design features a wide shoulder box that pushes out the hammock fabric to give campers more space and the flattest laying position
- 160 g Pinneco Mantle™ synthetic insulation spans the full length of the pad, helping to eliminate cold spots as you sleep through cool nights
- Spot welded baffles and a plush, 3 in. thickness offers exceptional support for back and side sleepers
- This pad has an R-value of 3.1, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Ample loft keeps your tailbone elevated and hips from poking through to the ground, so you can wake up refreshed
- Extra room at the shoulders, head and toes provides a spacious platform for taller sleepers to stretch out in all directions after a long day on the trail
- Nonslip base keeps the pad at an optimal angle and prevents unwanted sliding throughout the night
Imported.View all Kammok Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
9.5 x 6 x 6 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
77 x 27/20 x 3 inches
1 lb. 8.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...