Patagonia R1 TechFace Hoodie - Men's
Warm, stretchy and breathable, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance, the Patagonia R1 TechFace hoodie is a cool-weather layer made to perform in shifting mountain conditions.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn't trap heat; face is durable and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern allows for a wide range of movement
- Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Includes 2 secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and 1 internal, zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cords in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cordlocks at the front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Soft-Shell Jackets
92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex
Back Length (in.)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...