AMC Best Backcountry Skiing New England - 2nd Edition
Whether you're a seasoned backcountry skier, XC skier, snowboarder or resort skier curious about the backcountry, Best Backcountry Skiing New England will lead you to the best powder in the Northeast.
- Updated for the first time in 10 years, the "bible of Eastern backcountry skiing" is fully revised to reflect the latest and greatest off-piste lines
- Includes a trove of newly created and rehabilitated ski glades in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, New York and Massachusetts
- Covers thrilling day trips in the East's highest mountains and hut-to-hut wilderness journeys
- Each tour includes description, distance, elevation, difficulty rating and a topographic map
- Learn about proper gear, avalanche awareness, essential skills and fascinating ski history
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Snowsports Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Appalachian Mountain Club Books
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...