Product Image of color Caramel loading
Outdoor Research Deming Sensor Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Whether you're digging out a little winter camping spot or stacking chopped firewood, the durable Outdoor Research Deming Sensor gloves put you to work with warmth, durability and comfort.
- Pittards® sheep leather shells are highly water- and wind-resistant to keep the weather at bay while you work
- Goat leather palms provide supple yet powerful gripping force
- Dense, 500 g high-pile Sherpa fleece linings on the back of the hands and a blend of polyester and merino wool inside the palms adds warmth without the bulk
- Linings help wick away moisture, dry quickly and control odors to keep your hands comfortable, warm and feeling fresh
- Touch-screen compatible fingertips allow easy operation of smartphones without having to remove your gloves and expose hands to the cold
- Pre-curved construction follows the contours of your hands to ensure comfort
- Elasticized wrists perfect the fit while blocking out cold air and trapping warmth inside
- Debossed OR logo detail
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Stewardship
Pittards hair sheep leather
Back of hand: 71% polyester/29% acrylic wool; palm: 60% polyester/40% merino wool
500 g sherpa fleece
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...