Kokatat Meridian GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit - Men's
Kokotat took their most popular dry suit and added GORE-TEX Pro to make it lighter and more rugged—the Kokotat Meridian GORE-TEX Pro dry suit is a waterproof barrier for whitewater and sea kayaking.
- Updated with waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX Pro fabric that delivers complete weather protection while making the suit lighter and more durable
- Integrated GORE-TEX Pro waterproof socks are more comfortable than latex gaskets and prevent water from entering suit at legs
- Front-entry zipper features 2 flaps to keep water from getting in
- Streamlined patterning on the legs allow comfort and mobility
- Relief zipper speeds pit stops; flap covers zipper to keep water out
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible Ariaprene joins with your spray skirt (not included) to keep water out of your boat's cockpit
- Latex neck gasket with neoprene seals with your skin to help keep water out; gaskets and neoprene at the cuffs keep water from getting in at your wrists
- Keep a key or another small item in the self-draining chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at the waist
- Every suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry by Kokatat
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Dry Suits
Nylon with GORE-TEX Pro
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'2"-5'6" 5'6"-6' 5'10"-6'2" 6'-6'4" 6'-6'6" Weight Range 115-140 140-175 175-200 200-240 220-260 Chest 35-38 38-41 14-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...