Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With exceptional efficiency, superb handling and reliable stopping power, the Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 bike is a speedy, smooth ride that's faster and more fun than any CAAD before.
- SmartForm C1 premium alloy frame and a full carbon fork deliver a lightweight package
- The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight as, and equal or better stiffness than, round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%
- Workhorse 2 x 11-speed Shimano 105 group with Cannondale 1 crank delivers race-proven performance season after season
- 25 mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tires are perfect for training, local races and high-mileage riding
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful, reliable stopping power in all weather
- CAAD bikes have long been known for their smooth ride—CAAD13 is even smoother, thanks to the newly designed SAVE rear triangle, integrated seat binder and KNOT 27 seatpost
- Subtle fender mounts help you to keep riding and training, despite wet weather
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy 12 x 142 Speed Release thru axle, flat-mount disc, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready
Carbon with 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerer, integrated crown race, 55 mm offset (47-54 cm) 45 mm offset (56-62 cm)
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36T
Shimano 105, 11-speed
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-30T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall with eyelet, 28h
Formula CL-712, 12 x 100 mm Speed Release thru axle, Centerlock
Formula RXC-400, 12 x 142 mm Speed Release thru axle, Centerlock
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700c x 25 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
HollowGram 27 KNOT, alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 330 mm, 15 mm offset
Prologo Nago RS STN
CAAD13, integrated, 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in.
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
18 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 60 CM Height Range 5'3" - 5'7" 5'5"- 5'9" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'0" - 6'4" Reach 37.4 37.8 38.4 38.9 39.5 40 Stack 52 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 52 53 54.6 56.2 57.8 59.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.2 48.1 51.9 54.0 56.2 58.3 Standover Height 72.3 75.3 79 80.5 82.9 84.8 Head Tube Length 52 53 54.6 56.2 57.8 59.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.2° 71.2° 71.2° 73° 73° 73° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.3° 74.1° 73.7° 73.3° 72.9° 72.5° Bottom Bracket Height 26.8 26.8 27.1 27.1 27.3 27.3 Wheelbase 98.5 99.4 100.8 99.2 100.5 101.6 Chainstay 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 40.8 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...