Cannondale Trail 5 Women's Bike - 2021
Built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail, the women's Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bike has reliable 1x gearing, 100 mm of plush front suspension and a sturdy aluminum frame.
- Durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame offers delivers an exceptionally lightweight, efficient and smooth ride
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100 mm of travel with smooth suspension and remote lockout
- SAVE micro-suspension offers a smoother, more controlled ride with strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- Slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling to charge the descents with confidence
- microSHIFT Advent X rear derailleur and shifter deliver smooth shifting through all 10 gears
- Reliable Tektro M275 hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and control
- WTB Ranger Comp tires rip around every turn with steadfast grip
- StraightShot internal cable routing for shifting and dropper post cables in the down tube makes for clean lines and easy maintenance; rear brake line runs outside the frame
- Compatible with 31.6 mm dropper posts (not included)
- Convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP-connect compatible smartphone case (not included)
- Mount on the stem securely holds any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case (not included), creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Includes a tapered head tube that's standard on top-end mountain bikes
- Enabled by Boost spacing, the bike's short chainstays position the rear wheel optimally for climbing traction and agile handling
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 Alloy
SR Suntour XCM, 100 mm, coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")
Prowheel, Charm 30T
Cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT Advent X
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32 h
Shimano HBTX 505
Shimano FHTX 505
XS: 27.5 inches
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25 in, DNA Compound
Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25 mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
KMC X10, 10-speed
31 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'6"- 5'2" 5'1"- 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 Stack 57.3 59.1 62.3 Effective Top Tube 53.5 57.7 60.9 Seat Tube Center-Top 33.0 38.1 43.2 Standover Height 67.3 71.0 76.8 Head Tube Length 9.5 9.5 10.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.0° 68.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 30.7 Wheelbase 105.4 109.8 114.0 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...