Adventure Maps Alpine Lakes Wilderness Map & Guide - 2020
The Alpine Lakes Wilderness Adventure Map & Guide is a waterproof, topographic (lat/long, UTM grids) trail map that includes hiking descriptions covering this spectacular region.
- Wedged between Mt. Rainier National Park to the south and the Glacier Peak Wilderness & North Cascades National Park up north, the Alpine Lakes Wilderness can get overlooked
- But as hikers and climbers in the Puget Sound and Leavenworth area will attest, you would be missing out if you didn't visit this mountain paradise
- Each of the 31 hikes described on this map were hiked by Adventure Maps
- The descriptions and detailed, overall view provided by the map will help you to plan the perfect day of hiking and biking
- Equestrians and anglers will also find this map very useful as it accurately shows all streams, lakes, roads, and land ownership boundaries
- The purchase of the waterproof/foldable version of this map includes a complimentary digital copy for use on your phone/device
- The waterproof material won't wear out at the seams and can withstand the elements (as well as an accidental soaking from your water bottle)
Made in USA.View all Adventure Maps Washington and Oregon Maps
|State / Province|
Adventure Maps, Inc.