REI Co-op Half Dome SL 2+ Tent with Footprint
Dropping over a pound from its famed predecessor, the REI Co-op Half Dome SL 2+ backpacking tent is great for two people who appreciate some extra room, intuitive setup and a-spot-for-it-all storage.
- Superlight (SL) construction engineered for an impressive trail weight (3 lbs. 15 oz.) that stands up to 3-season weather and doesn't skimp on the beloved Half Dome features
- 2+ size floor plan boosts livable space for 2 people, plus gear—or a furry friend
- Pre-bent pole architecture boosts livable space; vertical side walls provide generous head and shoulder room
- Mesh panels in upper portion of tent improve ventilation and views; ripstop panels in lower portion provide privacy, reduce drafts and exposure to blowing dust and dirt
- REI Exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls for generous space and plenty of headroom
- 2 large D-shape doors offer a spacious yet lightweight solution for ease of coming and going; doors can be rolled up and secured
- 2 dual-stake vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage
- Hubbed, color-coded pole assembly simplifies setup
- Pockets and hangloops help organize the interior
- Fly design allows sides and ends to be rolled up to maximize views and airflow; everything also rolls down quickly if a storm blows in
- Fly has 2 closable ceiling vents that provide airflow and help prevent condensation buildup
- Includes footprint, guylines with tighteners, pole-repair tube, pole bag, 8 stakes and stake bag
- Made with solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 15 oz.
4 lbs. 11.5 oz.
7 x 20.5 inches
90 x 54 inches
33.75 square feet
22.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC Featherlite NFL aluminum
40-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier nylon mesh (bluesign® approved)
40-denier taffeta nylon
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...