AKU Cimon GTX Mid Hiking Boots - Men's
Striking the right balance of light, durable, comfortable and weather-ready, the men's AKU Cimon GTX Mid hiking boots protect your feet from the rough stuff while you explore the wild.
- GORE-TEX membranes provide waterproof/breathable protection to keep your feet dry, no matter the weather
- Elica Fit technology allows for a natural range of motion to reduce fatigue and strain
- Fit follows the anatomic shape of the soles of your feet, encouraging natural heel and forefoot positioning for comfort and control
- Mid-cut profile adds ankle support and protection for all-day comfort on the trail
- Gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and use soft materials to provide a smooth transition
- Snug-fitting collars keep out pebbles, debris and drizzle
- Injected polyurethane midsoles designed with integrated exoskeletons provide contoured support and long-lasting durability
- Vibram® Sendera outsoles provide dependable traction for stability underfoot in both wet and dry conditions
- Fit runs true to size
Imported.View all AKU Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Suede/AIR8000 polyurethane film
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
TPU protection plate
Vibram Sendera rubber
2 lbs. 4 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.4|
Measurements are stated in inches.