Cannondale Trail 7 Bike
Built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail, the hardtail Cannondale Trail 7 bike is ready to take on the mountains with its progressive geometry and seriously dirt-ready components.
- With 27.5 in. wheels on smaller sizes and 29 in. wheels on larger sizes, the Trail delivers the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider
- Durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame is light and lively, stiff and snappy
- SAVE micro-suspension delivers a smoother, more controlled ride, thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork with 100 mm of travel smooths out bumps, absorbs shock and improves control
- 2 x 8-speed drivetrain offers the wide range of gears you need to take on the trails
- A slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so you can charge the descents with confidence
- Shift and dropper cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in down tube for an integrated look and easy maintenance; rear brake line is secured outside the frame
- Dropper post compatible—accepts 31.6 mm dropper posts (not included) for more confident descending
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product Line View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 Alloy, post mount disc
SR Suntour XCT DS, coil, 42 mm offset (27.5 in.) 46 mm offset (29 in.)
Cartridge, BSA-73, square taper
Shimano EF-505 Rapid Fire
Shimano Altus, 34.9 mm clamp
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32h
Shimano HBTX 505
Shimano FHTX 505
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
XS: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
S: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
6061 alloy riser, 31.8 mm, 25 mm rise, 700 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350/400 mm
Cannondale Stage 3
KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
32 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'6" - 5'2" 5'1" - 5'4" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 36.5 40.2 42.5 44.7 47.0 Stack 60.7 61.6 62.4 63.3 64.3 Effective Top Tube 54.5 58.5 61.0 63.5 66.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 34.5 40.0 44.0 48.0 52.0 Standover Height 71.0 74.6 79.5 82.0 85.0 Head Tube Length 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 13.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0 68.0 68.5 68.5 68.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 30.4 30.4 30.8 30.8 30.8 Wheelbase 106.7 110.8 114.0 116.6 119.2 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.5 44.5 44.5 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...