Warm up, cool down and stay out longer in the men's REI Co-op Active Pursuits Tech Pants. They have 4-way-stretch, quick-drying, abrasion-resistant nylon with perforated panels behind the knees.
- 4-way stretch nylon gives you great mobility while abrasion resistance makes sure you can tackle a wide range of terrain
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish and wind resistance up to 30 mph protects you from the elements
- Elastic waistband with drawcord secures the fit
- Perforated panels behind the knees give you breathability where you need it
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Zippered pockets secure your keys or cash
- Elastic cuffs have reflective details help you stay visible in low-light situations
Imported.View the REI Co-op Active Pursuits Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Workout Pants
90% nylon/10% spandex (bluesign® approved)
|Pant Leg Style|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.