Cannondale Quick 6 Remixte Women's Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Perfect for getting a workout, cruising around the city or just getting outside and feeling good, the women's Cannondale Quick 6 Remixte is a swift, sporty bike with a convenient step-through design.
- Shimano Tourney 21-speed drivetrain and V-brakes offer stress-free, stable performance to keep you riding free and feeling free for a long time to come
- Reflective accents and mounts for racks and fenders make Quick perfect for rides through the city, and it's sporty enough for harder riding to keep you healthy and fit
- Comfort comes standard thanks to bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, and a riding position that's upright for visibility and ease, yet forward enough for efficient speed
- First and foremost, Quick is quick—this bike is lightweight, nimble and comfortable, with fast tires, confident handling and gearing that's just right for darting around town
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product Line View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Step-Through, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
1-1/8 in. steerer, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28
Shimano Easy Fire EF41, 3 x 7
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Shimano HG200, 12-28, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Shimano Easy Fire EF41
Cannondale, double wall, 32h
Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR
Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR
Kenda Kourier, 700c x 35mm
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 600mm
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo Double Density
Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
KMC Z51, 7-speed
26 lbs. 3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'10" - 5'2" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" Reach 38.0 38.8 39.6 Stack 53.0 55.4 57.8 Effective Top Tube 54.2 55.7 57.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 Standover Height 64.8 69.0 73.1 Head Tube Length 10.9 13.4 16.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0° 73.0° 73.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 27.7 27.7 27.7 Wheelbase 103.6 105.3 107.0 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...