Marker Baron EPF 13 Ski Bindings - 2020/2021
With a walking option, climbing aid and DIN setting up 13, the Marker Baron EPF 13 ski bindings have earned their stripes as favorites among big-mountain, backcountry enthusiasts.
- Extended Power Frame (EPF) is the power booster, delivering breathtaking performance amazing power transfer in every condition; recommended for skis over 88 mm
- Extra-wide connection to the skis gives these the structure needed to power today's wider skis through any snow conditions
- Climbing aid offers 2 positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with your ski pole, even in an unstable climbing position
- Integrated elastomer padding damps impact, reducing the irritating traditional "clack" and allowing more comfortable hiking
- Triple Pivot Elite toes provide impressive retention when freeriding; large supporting surface optimizes power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains
- Spring in the toes is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° to provide higher energy absorption and reduce the risk of early release
- Features the latest generation of Inter Pivot 3 freeride heels for improved power transmission, energy absorption, vertical heel elasticity and improved step-in comfort
- Hollow Tech—fiber-reinforced frame baseplates provide impressive riding stability, yet are very light due to the gas-injected hollow construction
- Anti-ice rail—use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot soles
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plates support a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Sole.ID height-adjustable gliding plates make these compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk boots
- Pozi screw at the front of the gliding plate makes it easy to adjust
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223), and Touring (ISO 9523)
Recommended Skier Weight
Up to 265 pounds
S: 264-327 millimeters
L: 304-367 millimeters
Brake Width (mm)
6 lbs. 2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...