Wilderness Press Rail-Trails Washington and Oregon
Travel through dense forests, open fields and along lush waterways—or cruise through scenic, historic towns. This Rail-Trails Washington and Oregon guide helps you explore 44 great trails in 2 states.
- Across the country, more than 1,600 unused railroad corridors have been converted to level, public multiuse trails, where people can enjoy runs, bike rides and strolls
- In this guide, the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy presents the Northwest region's finest rail-trails as well as other great multiuse pathways
- Full-color book includes detailed coverage of 40+ trails, many of which are paved
- Includes succinct descriptions of each trail from start to finish, plus at-a-glance summary information on permitted uses, surface type, length and directions to trailheads
- Every trip has a detailed map that indicates start and end points, trailhead, parking, restroom facilities and other amenities
Made in USA.View the Wilderness Press Rail Trails Product Line View all Wilderness Press Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...