FalconGuides Best Hikes Pittsburgh - 2nd Edition
When you want to explore the pristine nature surrounding the Steel City, FalconGuides Best Hikes Near Pittsburgh shows you 35 of the best and less-traveled nature paths and trails in the area.
- Covers North Country Trail, Raccoon Creek State Park, Pymatuning State Park, Ohiopyle State Park, Conemaugh Gap, Cook Forest State Park and Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve
- Each hike features full-color photos, a brief route description, trailhead directions (GPS coordinates included) and a detailed trail map
- Useful at-a-glance information includes trail distance and difficulty level, hiking time, canine compatibility and any applicable fees and permits needed
- Includes hikes for all ability levels, from short mile-long hikes to more strenuous day-long hikes
- Also includes "Green Tips" and sidebars on local lore, points of interest, and wildlife highlights
Made in USA.View the FalconGuides Best Hikes Product LineView all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...