AMC Rhode Island Recreation Map & Guide
Though small in area, Rhode Island is packed with plenty of recreation to enjoy, and the AMC Rhode Island Recreation map and guide is your resource to the best hiking, cycling and paddling around.
- Covers the whole state of Rhode Island with detailed insets on Arcadia Management Area, Big River Management Area, and Block Island
- Features 30 recommended trips descriptions for hiking, nature walks, touring, mountain biking, flatwater and tidal paddling, identified by skill level
- Map includes a land management color-coding system and a legend of amenities for hiking, camping, fish and more
- Highlighted hiking and biking trails include distance and time estimates, trail segment mileage, and indicators for campsites, boat ramps, day-use areas and more
- Also includes trip-planning, packing and safety tips, emergency contacts, Leave No Trace guidelines and driving routes
- Durable, waterproof map is build for hard use on the trail
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
4 x 9 x 0.28 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...