Head Supershape e-Rally Skis with Bindings - 2021/2022
On piste or off, it's your choice with the Head Supershape e-Rally skis, a versatile hybrid design for the experienced skier who prefers the feeling of high-performance, race-oriented skis.
- Included PRD 12 GW bindings are compatible with alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk Boots
- EMC (Energy Management Circuit) electronic damping system uses embedded ceramic piezo plates to convert kinetic energy into electric energy, which is used to absorb vibrations
- ERA 3.0 S technology combines carving capabilities, race technology and a new gradient on turning mechanics to provide all-mountain versatility
- Graphene World Cup Sandwich Cap construction mixes lightweight graphene, a larger wood core and Titanal® for a more reactive, powerful ride
- RD Race structured UHM carbon bases use a World Cup–level structure and finish to deliver superfast performance
- Speed rocker profile provides easy turn initiation; a smaller shovel radius moves the front contact area forward to engage faster into turns
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Head All-Mountain Skis
163 CM: 12.8 meters
177 CM: 15.3 meters
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...