Marker Duke PT 12 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings - 2020/2021
Blending the performance of Marker Jester bindings with the uphilling capabilities of pin bindings, Marker Duke PT 12 bindings lighten up your touring setup while still ripping hard on the descent.
- Innovative Ride & Hike toes—in walk mode, the upper part is simply unlocked and tilted forward, uncovering the pin bindings
- Multifunctional Lock & Walk unit automatically locks the brakes and provides a 10° climbing aid
- To save 300 g per foot of swing weight, you can remove the upper jaw part and stash it in your pack—then click it back into place for the downhill
- Auto Quad Lock technology quadruple secures the front jaw section back on the baseplates in downhill mode, so the toe piece works just like an alpine toe
- Features the latest generation of lightweight Hollow Linkage heels, with a low height of 24 mm to allow for direct power transmission and fast edge changes
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plate supports a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Anti-ice rail—use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot soles
- Sole.ID means these are compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk boots; tech inserts needed for hike function
- Recommended skier weight: up to 265 lbs.
- Uphill weight: 850 grams; downhill weight: 1,150 grams (per piece)
Imported.View all Marker Alpine Touring Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223), and Touring (ISO 9523)
Brake Width (mm)
100 MM: 100 millimeters
125 MM: 125 millimeters
2 lbs. 8.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...