Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings - 2022/2023
Enjoy better-than-ever edge grip and control with the upgraded Marker Griffon 13 ID ski bindings, featuring new, lighter and stiffer heels and toes—perfect for skilled freeride skiers.
- These are the lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders
- No-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight make these ideal for spins and twists
- Triple Pivot Elite toes provide impressive retention when freeriding; large supporting surface optimizes power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains
- Spring in the toes is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° to provide higher energy absorption and reduce the risk of early release
- Features the latest generation of Inter Pivot 3 freeride heels for improved power transmission, energy absorption, vertical heel elasticity and improved step-in comfort
- Stainless-steel AFD (anti-friction device) gliding plate supports a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice
- Anti-ice rail—use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot soles
- Sole.ID height-adjustable gliding plates make these compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk boots
- Pozi screw at the front of the gliding plate makes it easy to adjust
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223), and Touring (ISO 9523)
Recommended Skier Weight
80 + pounds
Brake Width (mm)
90 MM: 90 millimeters
100 MM: 100 millimeters
110 MM: 110 millimeters
4 lbs. 8.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...