Mountaineers Books Discovering Denver Parks: A Local's Guide
Discovering Denver Parks helps you explore what Denver has to offer—tiny pocket parks, expansive open spaces, classic park facilities, conservation zones and destination parks in the foothills beyond.
- This fun, informative, easy-to-use guidebook will keep families, walkers, dog-lovers and kids of all ages busy with year-round exploration and fun
- Each park's listing includes icons for key features such as accessibility, kid-friendly, dog-friendly, views, historic significance, public art and gardens
- Icons also indicate features such as paved trails, unpaved trails, lakefront, riverfront, spray park/wading pool, horseback riding and—because it's Denver—wintersports
- Also includes notes for other major amenities, such as restrooms, shelters, playgrounds and more
- Public transportation, driving and parking directions
- Details on each park's history and size
- History and descriptive highlights such as sledding hills, water features, mountain biking paths and more
- Ways to extend your park visit with easy add-on walks or bike rides to other nearby parks or attractions
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Colorado Travel Guidebooks
7 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...