National Geographic Yosemite National Park Day Hikes Map
Featuring 18 diverse hikes for all hiking enthusiasts, the Trails Illustrated Yosemite National Park Day Hikes topographic map guide unlocks the must-see sites in America's third national park.
- Includes hikes for every skill level, from an easy 2.8 miles along Hetch Hetchy Valley Overlook to the strenuous 14.7-mile Laurel Lake Trail with 3,900 ft. of elevation gain
- Each hike has a detailed map, a trail profile visualizing the changes in elevation and a short summary of the interesting features you'll encounter along the way
- Built for all levels of hiking enthusiasts, National Geographic Topographic Map Guides are more convenient and easier to use than folded maps
- Printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper with stainless-steel staples
- Your purchase helps support National Geographic Society nonprofit's mission of research, education, conservation and exploration
Made in USA.From the publisher: First protected in 1864 and designated as the 3rd national park in 1890, Yosemite is home to countless natural icons, including Yosemite Falls, the world's 5th tallest waterfall; El Capitan, one of the largest exposed monoliths of granite in the world; and Yosemite Valley and the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, which were the first scenic natural areas set aside by a national government for public benefit and appreciation.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic California Maps
With so many spectacular historical, scientific and scenic resources and recreational opportunities—which include backpacking, hiking, world-class climbing, fishing, camping and numerous winter pursuits—Yosemite has something for everyone.
9.25 x 4.25 x 0.3 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...