National Geographic Yosemite National Park Day Hikes Map
Featuring 18 diverse hikes for all hiking enthusiasts, the Trails Illustrated Yosemite National Park Day Hikes topographic map guide unlocks the must-see sites in America's third national park.
- Includes hikes for every skill level, from an easy 2.8 miles along Hetch Hetchy Valley Overlook to the strenuous 14.7-mile Laurel Lake Trail with 3,900 ft. of elevation gain
- Each hike has a detailed map, a trail profile visualizing the changes in elevation and a short summary of the interesting features you'll encounter along the way
- Built for all levels of hiking enthusiasts, National Geographic Topographic Map Guides are more convenient and easier to use than folded maps
- Printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper with stainless-steel staples
- Your purchase helps support National Geographic Society nonprofit's mission of research, education, conservation and exploration
Made in USA.From the publisher: First protected in 1864 and designated as the 3rd national park in 1890, Yosemite is home to countless natural icons, including Yosemite Falls, the world's 5th tallest waterfall; El Capitan, one of the largest exposed monoliths of granite in the world; and Yosemite Valley and the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, which were the first scenic natural areas set aside by a national government for public benefit and appreciation.View all National Geographic California Maps
With so many spectacular historical, scientific and scenic resources and recreational opportunities—which include backpacking, hiking, world-class climbing, fishing, camping and numerous winter pursuits—Yosemite has something for everyone.
9.25 x 4.25 x 0.3 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...