Lonely Planet Guides Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest - 8th Edition
Explore wine country, hop a ferry to the San Juans and dive into the hipster playground of Portland—all with Lonely Planet Guides Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest as your trusty companion.
- Covers Seattle, Bellingham, the San Juans, Olympic Peninsula, WA Cascades, Central & Eastern WA, Portland, Wine Country, Ashland, Eastern OR, parts of BC and more
- Includes a pull-out map; full-color maps and photos throughout
Imported.From the publisher: Lush forests, a pristine coastline, outrageously good food, crisp microbrews, and music and art galore—Pacific Northwesterners have it good and they don't mind sharing. Lonely Planet is your passport to Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.View all Lonely Planet Guides Washington and Oregon Travel Guidebooks
Catch live music in Portland, hike through flower meadows in Mt. Rainier National Park, and explore museums and nightlife in Vancouver, BC; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets—eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience—history, life as a Pacific Northwesterner, music & the arts, wildlife, environment, sustainable Pacific Northwest, food, drink
7.75 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...