WRIGHTSOCK ECO Lt Hike Wool Crew Socks
With an outer layer of upcycled RWOOL® for warmth and a soft, wicking inner layer of REPREVE® recycled polyester, the WRIGHTSOCK ECO Lt Hike Wool crew socks stay comfortable on the trail all day.
- RWOOL outer layer sourced from post-industrial wool scraps
- REPREVE inner layer sourced from 1.6 recycled PET plastic bottles
- Double layer construction enhances moisture wicking and breathability for anti-blister comfort
- Crew length sits just below calf muscle and fits most boots—ideal for day hiking, trail running or casual wear
- Stabilizer Zone™ in the arches hold socks in place and close to the feet to prevent rubbing
- Y-stitched heels contour the back of your feet for active performance fit
- Meets Global Recycled Standards, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Institute guidelines and Certified Recycled Content standards
Made in USA.View the WRIGHTSOCK ECO Product Line View all WRIGHTSOCK Men's Hiking Socks
Outer layer: 71% RWOOL upcycled wool/24% nylon/5% Lycra spandex; inner layer: 70% REPREVE polyester, 26% nylon, 4% Lycra spandex
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL U.S. Men's 5 - 8 8.5 - 11 12 - 14 U.S. Women's 4 - 6 6.5 - 9 9.5 - 11 EU 34 - 36.5 37 - 41.5 42 - 46 46.5 +
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...