Outdoor Research Foray GORE-TEX Jacket - Men's
Waterproof, breathable and lightweight, the men's Outdoor Research Foray GORE-TEX jacket has been winning awards for years for its dependable rain protection and feature-packed details.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® PACLITE® 2-layer shell fabric is fully seam-taped for complete protection from the elements while remaining lightweight
- TorsoFlo™ venting lets you unzip your jacket from hem to bicep to wear it poncho-style over a pack hipbelt, or simply to let out excess heat when you're working hard
- Left-hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack so you can pack it down easily when conditions calm down and dry off
- Carabiner loop lets you easily clip it onto a backpack or climbing harness; key clip
- Fully adjustable hood
- 2-way center-front zipper is backed with an internal stormflap to keep the wind out
- Zip chest and hand pockets are placed high enough to stay out of the way of your harness
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Elastic cuffs have hook-and-loop closures
- Elastic drawcord hem
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX PACLITE 2-layer waterproof breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 0.3 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...