Burton Reserve Bib Pants - Men's
If you're waist deep in pow or just sloshing in slush, the men's Burton Reserve Bib pants provide reliable waterproof/breathable protection and performance made for the mountain's variable conditions.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE™ shell has 15,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully taped seam constructions provides ultimate protection by sealing out all moisture and ensuring complete dryness inside
- Living Lining® technology mapped with embossed taffeta and fine mesh maintains consistent temperature regulation for enhanced warmth and breathability without the bulk
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps secure the fit
- Crotch gusset allows easier movement and better motion
- Mesh-lined, antisnag Test-I-Cool™ venting inside the thigh helps dump excess heat built up near the crotch
- Zippered chest pockets; zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room to layer underneath when the mercury drops
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 15,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
3 lbs. 5.1 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...