Backcountry Access TS Rescue Package
If you're venturing into unpredictable avalanche terrain, equip yourself with the Backcountry Access TS Rescue Package, which includes a BCA Tracker S™ beacon, B-1 EXT shovel and Stealth 270 probe.
- BCA Tracker S avalanche transceiver with harness helps you locate anyone caught in the depths of an avalanche with instantaneous real-time display
- Features include temperature-resistant LED, multiple burial indicator, close proximity indicator, mute mode, auto revert mode, big picture mode and signal suppression mode
- B-1 EXT avalanche shovel efficiently excavates snow; made from durable, lightweight 6061 aluminum with packable blade, oval shaft and ergonomic grip
- Extendable shovel design takes up minimal storage space in your pack; shaft end cap prevents snow built inside the shovel
- Stealth 270 avalanche probe saves valuable seconds during a rescue with its quick and easy-to-assemble nesting sections and no loose cable to cause hang-ups
- Probe's Quick-Lock hardware allows for easy packability and quick deployment when a rescue is needed
- Laser-etched depth markings measure snowpack or depth to person buried to help determine dimensions of evacuation before shoveling
- Package includes BCA Tracker S beacon with harness (and 3 AAA batteries), B-1 EXT shovel and Stealth 270 probe
Made in USA.View all Backcountry Access Avalanche Transceivers
6061 T6 aluminum
10 x 9.8 inches
Shovel: 22.5 in.; probe: 17.7 in.
Extended Length (in.)
Shovel: 28.75 in.; probe: 8 ft. 10.3 in.
Analog or Digital
4.5 x 2.8 x 1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...