Giro Jackson MIPS Snow Helmet
Built for winter adventures from the park to the backcountry, the Giro Jackson MIPS snow helmet combines aerodynamic airflow, sleek design and protection so you can confidently focus on any terrain.
- Inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos, Passive Aggressive Venting effectively manages airflow and temperature while you're riding, hiking or standing still
- Stack Vent aligns with the center vent of your goggles to keep them fog-free; helmet is designed for seamless compatibility with Giro goggles (not included)
- On-the-fly vertical tuning accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom, gap-free fit
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with an impact-absorbing foam liner; fusion process allows for lighter helmets and better ventilation
- Polartec® Power Grid lining offers exceptional next-to-skin comfort with a bicomponent knit construction that creates 2 surfaces: one moisture wicking, the other quick drying
- The Polartec Power Grid lining also stays fresher for longer, thanks to the incorporation of silver salt (silver chloride), which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Easily dial in a custom fit—even with gloves on—with the lightweight, low-profile In Form 2 Fit System; improved dial enhances stability and offers up to 6 cm of adjustability
- Sleek design features a slight brim, removable goggle retainer and removable earpads
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Giro Men's Ski Helmets
S: 20.5-21.85 inches
M: 21.85-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...