Giro Grid Mips Spherical Snow Helmet
Whether splitting, ski touring or just taking full advantage of some corduroy, the Giro Grid Mips Spherical snow helmet adds confidence to your powdery turns, without weighing you down on the trip up.
- Easily control your temperature when things heat up with Thermostat Control and Stack Vent technology
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting lets you tune airflow with a simple, low-profile button on the outside of the helmet
- Stack Vent aligns with the center vent of your goggles to keep them fog-free; helmet is designed for seamless compatibility with Giro goggles (not included)
- Mips Spherical® Technology reduces rotational energy during certain impacts for an additional level of confidence—and eliminates the original Mips design's plastic slip plane
- Polartec® Power Grid lining offers exceptional next-to-skin comfort with a bicomponent knit construction that creates 2 surfaces: one moisture wicking, the other quick drying
- The Polartec Power Grid lining also stays fresher for longer, thanks to the incorporation of silver salt (silver chloride), which inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Easily dial in a custom fit—even with gloves on—with the lightweight, low-profile In Form 2 Fit System; improved dial enhances stability and offers up to 6 cm of adjustability
- Pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle features strong magnets for easy open/close, plus a secure snap functionality to ensure a continuous locking force
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Giro Men's Ski Helmets
S: 20.5-21.85 inches
M: 21.85-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...