Lib Tech Skunk Ape Snowboard - 2020/2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Drag your knuckles, not your toes, with the Lib Tech Skunk Ape snowboard. It's a wide, high-performance, all-mountain crusher specifically designed for larger riders.
- HP (Horsepower) construction consists of a 60% aspen/40% paulownia wood core and basalt/triaxial/biaxial fibers for flex and magnified pop
- Directional-twin, all-mountain C2 base contour combines aggressive short rocker and lengthened camber for floating in powder and ripping everything with control and precision
- Magne-Traction® provides 7 additional contact points to your board's edges, aiding in edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Bio Beans topsheet is made from an earth-friendly bioplastic made from castor beans; it has a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Birch internal sidewalls for added pop; UHMW sidewalls stand up to wear and tear
- Board art by multimedia artist and muralist Quincy Quigg
- Constant testing and refinement by Trevor Phillips, Krush Kulesza, Neil Green and Kurt Jensen make this an excellent freestyle and all-mountain board for larger riders
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.Some manufacturers provide recommended rider weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding snowboard sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Lib Tech All-Mountain Snowboards
60% aspen/40% paulownia
Triax/biax and basalt alloy
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...