Sunday Afternoons Ultra Adventure Storm Hat - Kids'
Everyone needs a good rain hat. The Sunday Afternoons Ultra Adventure Storm kids' hat has a snow- and rainproof waterproof membrane to keep 'em covered, plus UPF 50+ protection when the sun reemerges.
- 100% waterproof, breathable, fully seam-taped fabric (10,000 m waterproof membrane) keeps you kiddo's head dry from rain and snow
- Environmentally friendly PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50+ sun rating shields them from harmful UV rays
- Integrated wicking mesh liner
- SmartStrap® breakaway chinstrap prevents them from losing their hat on blustery days
- Foldable brim packs small and flat
- Reflective details for low light conditions
- 3.25 in. brim and 5.5 in. neck cape
- Adjustable sizing
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 g)
Imported.View the Sunday Afternoons Ultra Adventure Product LineView all Sunday Afternoons Kids' Rain Hats
78% nylon /22% polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer waterproof breathable laminate
M: 19.5-21 inches
Length of Bill
0-6 MO 6-12 MO S M L Head Circumference 15 - 17.375 17.375 - 18.5 18.5 - 19.75 19.75 - 20.875 20.875 - 22
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Hat Size Chart: Due to inherent differences in designs and fabrics, each hat may fit slightly differently.
Hat Quick Fit Tips: To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...