686 GLCR Stretch GORE-TEX Dispatch Bib Pants - Men's
Save on this item thru 11/29. Quantities limited.
Rugged bibs built to last 200+ days on the mountain, 686 GLCR Stretch GORE-TEX Dispatch men's bib snow pants were designed by and tested at 11,053 ft. by the world-renowned Mammoth Unbound Park staff.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® stretch fabric delivers waterproof/breathable protection; durable water repellent (DWR) treatment offers a first line of defense against moisture and stains
- Fully taped GORE-TEX seams further enhance the weather protection
- Leg vents allow cross ventilation
- Lower back stretch panel aids mobility and adjustable elastic straps fine-tune the fit
- Hand pockets and upper bib pocket have YKK® AquaGuard® water-resistant zippers; key/beacon leash clip in hand pocket
- Multiple pockets on upper bib; mesh cellphone pocket; audio cord buttonhole; lift ticket eyelet on belt loop
- RFID-blocking inner pocket; ; RFID-blocking materials help protect your passport and credit cards from RFID (radio frequency identification) skimmers
- Boot gussets with snap closure ease dressing
- Boot lace hooks and boot gaiters with Lycra® stretch panels help keep out snow; Boa®-compatible gaiters provide access to your Boa dials without having to pull the gaiters up
- 500-denier reinforced knees and wraparound kick panels add durability
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system works seamlessly with your coordinating 686 jackets (jacket not included)
Imported.View all 686 Men's Snowboard Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
2 lbs. 6.9 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL Chest 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Waist 28–30 30–32 32–34 34–36 36–38 38–40 Hip 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Inseam 30.5 31 31.5 32 32.5 33
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...