686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
From the powder to the park, subzero to springtime, the men's 686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph jacket is the ultimate do-it-all shred jacket—finished with an asymmetrical zipper.
- 2-layer infiDRY® 20K fabric offers 20,000 mm/10,000 g waterproofing/breathability; a durable water repellent (DWR) finish acts as the first line of defense against moisture
- Fully taped Bemis® seams further enhance the waterproof protection
- Thermagraph™ body-mapping insulation system uses 120 g infiLOFT Clo® Eco Vivo 93% recycled synthetic fibers to keep you warm
- Vader™ Vents allow your moist breath to escape through jacket fabric near your mouth to keep goggles from fogging
- Air-Flo™ mesh-lined underarm vents let you quickly dump excess body heat
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood; Hood Link system lets you roll up jacket and secure with integrated cord and loop for easy storage
- Waffle-knit fleece inner collar and mouth flap
- Internal smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet and tangle-free headphone loops; internal 686 jacquard mesh goggle/storage pocket
- Adjustable welded cuffs have inner Lycra wrist gaiters and inner thumb grips
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket with key clip; front hand pocket inner key clip
- Attached, adjustable powder skirt helps seal out snow
- Adjustable bottom hem cinch
- YKK® AquaGuard® water-resistant center front and chest pocket zippers
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System connects to compatible snow pants
Imported.View all 686 Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer infiDRY 20,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable fabric
120 g infiLOFT Clo; Eco Vivo 93% recycled fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3.7 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Chest 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Waist 28–30 30–32 32–34 34–36 36–38 38–40 Hip 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Inseam 30.5 31 31.5 32 32.5 33
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...