Rip around the mountain with the lightly insulated, 2-layer waterproof/breathable protection of the men's Flylow Roswell jacket that merges style and functionality without sacrificing comfort.
- 2-layer Intuitive™ fabric with fully taped seams provides 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- OmniBloq DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed moisture and repel stains
- 80 g Spaceloft™ synthetic insulation provides lightweight warmth with minimal bulk
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Generous 14 in. underarm vents help dump heat quickly while letting cool air through breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining when riding hard
- Helmet-compatible hood with adjustable cinch cords keeps your head covered and protected from the cold
Imported.View all Flylow Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
|Type of Waterproofing|
Intuitive 2-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
80 g Spaceloft synthetic down
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 1.4 oz.
|Chest||34||36||38||40 - 42||44||46|
|Waist||28||30||32||34 - 36||38||40||30||32||34||36||38||40|
|Hip||34||35||37||38 - 40||42||44||35||37||38||40||42||44|
Measurements stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.