KEEN Revel IV Mid Polar Boots - Women's
Don't let winter's wild weather keep you indoors. Your feet will love the warmth and waterproof protection of the women's KEEN Revel IV High Polar boots, rated to -25°F for comfort in the cold.
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh uppers are backed with breathable textile linings and KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membranes to keep your feet comfy and dry
- Environmentally preferred premium leather is sourced from an LWG-certified tannery
- Metal eyelets add durability
- KEEN.WARM recycled PET insulation is rated to -25°F/-32°C for warmth in cold conditions
- High-abrasion rubber tips add durability and protection
- Thermal Heat Shield insoles capture warmth
- Eco Anti-Odor footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles supply cushioning
- Notch in back provides Achilles comfort
- Nonmarking KEEN.Polar Traction outsoles provide grip on snow and ice, with 5 mm multidirectional lugs for excellent traction
|Type of Waterproofing|
KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
-25 degrees (F)
Waterproof leather and performance mesh
KEEN.WARM recycled PET fibers
KEEN.Polar Traction rubber
2 lbs. 4 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
|Foot Length (in.)||8.5||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.25||9.4||9.5||9.7||9.9||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.9|
Measurements are stated in inches.