Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket - National Park
Celebrate your fave park and stay cozy under the stars—or wherever you stake your spot—with the National Park Rumpl Original Puffy blanket, a warm, packable throw made from 100% recycled materials.
- Weather-resistant, 30-denier ripstop polyester shell with durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the blanket resist water, dirt, odors, stains, pet hair and other debris
- Warm, synthetic-insulated blanket is made from the same fabrics and insulating fibers as sleeping bags and insulated puffy jackets
- Cape Clip™ lets you get cozy while keeping your hands free
- Corner loops help keep the blanket anchored to the ground on blustery days (stakes not included)
- Weighing just 2 lbs. 1.6 oz., it packs easily into the included water-resistant stuff sack
- Synthetic insulation allows for use in conventional front-load washing and drying machines
Imported.View all Rumpl Camp Blankets
Recycled 30-denier ripstop polyester/postconsumer recycled synthetic insulation
75 x 52 inches
2 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand