Lightweight, well-ventilated and aramid-reinforced, the POC Fornix SPIN snow helmet is a backcountry and freeride classic reborn with an extended polycarbonate shell and SPIN technology.
- In-mold construction features a polycarbonate shell over an expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner; aramid panels increase durability and puncture resistance
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with SPIN technology, shearing pads inside the helmet reduce rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Size adjustment system makes it easy for any user to find a secure and comfortable fit
- Fixed goggles clip provides security; goggles chimneys allow vapor to evacuate from POC goggles (not included) through the helmet
- Adjustable ventilation system with 10 vents
- Certification: EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, ASTM 2040
To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all POC Men's Ski Helmets