Black Diamond Mercury Mittens - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The women's Black Diamond Mercury mittens pack the warmth and weather protection to handle anything from 2-foot-deep storm days in the Wasatch to brutally cold alpine climbs in the Alaska Range.
- Fully waterproof BD.dry™ inserts block any moisture that Mother Nature throws your way
- Durable goat leather palms ensure long-term durability and performance; palm patches feature Kevlar® stitching
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell fabric has 4-way stretch
- Removable split-finger liners have 100% waterproof BD.dry inserts, plus 340 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the backs of the hands and high-loft fleece on the palms
- This gives your hands the warmth they need for the season's coldest days and still keeps the dexterity required for climbing and skiing
Imported.View all Black Diamond Women's Ski Mittens
Type Of Waterproofing
340 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
Removable Liner Fabric
XS S M L Length 6.25 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.25 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.25 Hand Circumference 6.25 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.25 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.25
Palm girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Palm length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Determine your size from the various Black Diamond sizing charts by choosing the larger of the two measurement results.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...