Patagonia Everyday Ready Insulated Jacket - Boys'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Because snow days are more fun when the boys are warm and dry instead of wet and cold, the Patagonia Everyday Ready jacket gives them the winter-weather protection to play outside all day.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® performance standard shell made from 100% recycled polyester keeps wet winter weather out
- 100 g Thermolite® Eco92 insulation made with 92% recycled polyester stays warm, even when wet
- Fixed 3-panel hood with internal gusset stays put and fits comfortably overhead for complete weather protection
- Waterproof zipper with a brushed tricot chin guard, wind flap and exterior snap-closure storm flap blocks cold drafts of air from getting inside
- 2 covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot lining; reflective zipper pulls help keep them visible
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs seal in warmth and secure the fit
- Droptail hem provides added coverage for warmth
- Grow-fit adjustments extend the wear for boys who keep growing between seasons
- ID label is perfect for hand-me-down personalization
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
2.2 oz. recycled polyester plain weave
2.2 oz recycled polyester plain weave; chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8 oz. polyester brushed tricot
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable shell
100 g Thermolite Eco92 polyester (92% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 49.5 - 52 55.5 58.5 61.5 64 - 66.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 25.5 - 26.5 27.5 28.5 30.5 32 - 33.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25.5 26.5 28 29.5 - 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...