ACR Electronics OLAS Tag Wearable Crew Tracker
Designed to be worn by adults and children or attached to pets, floatation devices or personal locator beacons, the smart ARC Electronics OLAS Tag crew tracker is easy to take from boat to boat.
- OLAS (Overboard Location Alert System) mobile application technology detects a break in its virtual tether within 8 seconds of an OLAS Tag going missing
- Connected mobile devices then sound an alarm and record the latitude and longitude of the incident using the phone or tablet's GPS
- OLAS app then aids the crew with recovery, clearly directing them to the GPS location where the overboard occurred with clear visual signals and bearing data
- OLAS app stores all location data and time of incident required by rescue services
- Solo mode on the app (2G phone signal required) automatically sends a text message with your GPS coordinates to an emergency contact if you get separated from your boat
- Users can track up to 6 OLAS Tags with 1 phone/tablet; each OLAS Tag can be tracked by an unlimited number of phones/tablets
- Monitor up to 15 OLAS Tag by using an ACR CORE Base Station or Guardian Engine Kill Switch (not included)
- Each OLAS Tag is supplied with a universal silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle and a pre-installed CR2477 user-replaceable battery
- IP67 rating means this device is considered dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 min.
- 3,500 hr. battery life when armed; low battery indicator with ACR OLAS app
- Transmission range allows for coverage on vessels up to 40 ft. long
Imported.View all ACR Electronics Personal Locator Beacons
1.81 x 1.38 x 0.60 inches
FCC, RED, CE
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...