National Geographic Pacific Crest Trail Topographic Map Guide: Sierra Nevada North
From Sierra Buttes to Devils Postpile, this Trails Illustrated Pacific Crest Trail topographic map guide covers the subalpine forests and volcanic rock formations of the northern Sierra Nevada.
- Map guide 7 of 11 covers miles 1,215–900 of the Pacific Crest Trail at a scale of almost 1 inch : 1 mile
- Each page is centered on the PCT and overlaps with the adjacent pages to reduce chances of getting lost
- Along the bottom of each page is a trail profile that shows the distance between camping areas, trailheads and other points of interest
- Maps and trail profiles provide a step-by-step visual guide to hiking the trail, mile by rugged mile
- Ideal all levels of hiking enthusiasts, from day-trippers to multimonth thru-hikers
- Front pages include resupply locations, health and safety information and much more
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand all weather conditions
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic California Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 x 0.1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...