Aqua-Bound Shred Apart Kayak/Canoe Paddle
Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Aqua-Bound Shred Apart is a 6-piece convertible system that serves as a single kayak paddle or as a pair of canoe paddles, so you can paddle alone or with a friend.
- Ideal for packrafting, the Shred Apart can be used by 1 paddler in the kayak configuration or by 2 paddlers in the canoe configuration
- Included pair of T-handle extensions convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles
- 6-piece convertible paddle system weights: kayak paddle only: 40 oz.; canoe paddles: 26 oz. each; entire system: 52 oz.
- Full-size abX carbon–reinforced nylon blades are suitable for whitewater
- Snap-button ferrules hold segments together; ferrules are designed with ridges to be lightly sanded if the fit becomes too tight
- Note: All Aqua-Bound paddles should be taken apart to dry before storage to prevent binding of the nylon ferrules with the shafts
Made in USA.Sizing Conversion:View all Aqua-Bound Kayak Paddles
- 210cm kayak paddle = 54 in. canoe paddles
- 220cm kayak paddle = 56 in. canoe paddles
- 230cm kayak paddle = 58 in. canoe paddles
- 240cm kayak paddle = 60 in. canoe paddles
Right and Left
0 / 60 degrees
18 x 7.75 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
3 lbs. 4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...