MSR Access 3 Tent
Enjoy the winter backcountry without hauling a heavy mountaineering tent. The lightweight, 3-person MSR Access 3 tent is ideal for nights in the protected conditions near the tree line.
- Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent's overall light weight keeps you nimble while skiing and hiking
- Central-support frame withstands overnight snow-loading; large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment
- Spacious floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 3 climbers and their bulky winter gear
- Unified, hubbed Easton® Syclone™ pole makes for a quick pitch; its composite materials are resistant to breaking in winter conditions
- Rainfly vents reduce condensation while Xtreme Shield™ waterproof polyurethane coating helps keep out the elements and promotes long-term durability
- 2 doors; 2 internal pockets; multiple guyout points
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
3 - 4-season
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 6 oz.
5 lbs. 1 oz.
7 x 21 inches
84 x 70 inches
41 square feet
17.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton Syclone composite
20-denier ripstop nylon/10-denier micromesh polyester
30-denier ripstop nylon with 3,000mm XtremeShield polyurethane and DWR
20-denier ripstop nylon with 1,200mm XtremeShield polyurethane/silicone
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...