MSR Access 1 Tent
Built to meet the needs of backcountry skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers, the 1-person, 4-season MSR Access 1 tent balances warmth and a light pack weight for winter touring.
- Lighter than a mountaineering tent but warmer than a 3-season backpacking tent, it offers ample comfort for nights in the protected winter conditions found near the tree line
- Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent's overall light weight keeps you nimble while skiing and hiking
- Central-support frame withstands overnight snow-loading and offers generous indoor space for bulky gear
- Unified, hubbed Easton® Syclone™ pole makes for a quick pitch; its composite materials are resistant to breaking in winter conditions
- Rainfly vents reduce condensation while Xtreme Shield™ waterproof polyurethane coating helps keep out the elements and promotes long-term durability
- 1 door; 1 internal pocket; multiple guyout points
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
3 - 4-season
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 8 oz.
6 x 18 inches
84 x 33 inches
19 square feet
9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Easton Syclone composite
20-denier ripstop nylon/10-denier micromesh polyester
30-denier ripstop nylon with 3,000mm XtremeShield polyurethane and DWR
20-denier ripstop nylon with 1,200mm XtremeShield polyurethane/silicone
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...