Product Image of color Orange/White loading
Petzl Altitude Harness
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for mountaineering and ski touring, the Petzl Altitude harness features a simple structure that can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons.
- Doubleback light buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate—even with gloves—and make this harness comfortable to wear when walking or suspended
- Wireframe technology creates an extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops
- High-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) strands used in the waistbelt and leg loops provide optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- At only 150g (for a size S/M), it's lightweight, compact and creates minimal bulk when stowed in pouch
- Streamlined design features a single tie-in point and 2 gear loops for transport and organization of equipment
- Retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop let you carry an ice screw
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Materials: nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene and aluminum
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Imported.View all Petzl Men's Climbing Harnesses
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...