REI Co-op Tarn 12 Pack - Kids'
This is a real pack—not a toy. That's why the kids' REI Co-op Tarn 12 pack gets youngsters excited to hit the trail carrying their own stuff in their own pack.
- Sized to fit kids 5 to 8 years old
- Made from recycled ripstop nylon with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain and stains
- Large main zippered compartment; front stuff pocket with stretch mesh side panels is great for a light jacket; zippered front pocket stores essentials securely
- Padded shoulder straps are comfortable and a padded back panel with built-in airflow channel improves ventilation
- Sternum strap keeps shoulder straps from sliding off small shoulders
- Buckled hipbelt distributes the weight on longer journeys; belt stows away in hidden pocket when not being used
- Large mesh water bottle pockets make it easy for kids to stay hydrated
- Compatible with a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Zipper pulls and lash loops double as reflective accents, improving nighttime visibility
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Tarn Product LineView all REI Co-op Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
732 cubic inches
Recycled ripstop nylon; recycled nylon (bluesign® approved)
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
14 x 10 x 5 inches
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...