Village to Village Press Camino Primitivo Guide
The Camino Primitivo Guide details the path from Oviedo to Santiago, hiking on Spain's "Original Way"—with full-color stage maps and city maps, you'll always know where you are and where you're going.
- Includes all the essential maps, elevation profiles, trail conditions and practical information, with no additional fluff, keeping the book light, compact and travel friendly
- Detailed accommodations listings show everything you need to know about pilgrim hostels (albergues), as well as private accommodations for each budget
- Detailed stage, city and town maps include town amenities, such as ATMs, pharmacies and grocery stores
- Provides practical information on packing, how to get there and where to stay
- Integrated website (CaminoGuidebook.com) has GPX tracks as well as extended planning and online booking information
Made in USA.From the publisher: Cross the rugged Picos de Europa mountain range of Asturias to arrive to Santiago de Compostela on the Camino Primitivo, a less-traveled pilgrimage route that can be combined with the Camino del Norte (Northern Way) for a longer experience. This Village to Village map guide provides detailed maps and accommodations listings as well as daily stage overviews in an ultralight, minimalist format with no fluff.View all Village to Village Press Europe Travel Guidebooks
7 x 5 inches
Matthew Harms, Anna Dintaman and David Landis
Number of Pages
Village to Village Press
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...