Village to Village Press Camino Finisterre Guide
The Camino Finisterre is a 90 km trail from Santiago to Finisterre, on the western coast of Spain. Plan your trek with the Camino Finisterre Guide—it's complete with all the info you need.
- Includes all the essential maps, elevation profiles, trail conditions and practical information, with no additional fluff, keeping the book light, compact and travel friendly
- Includes full-color detailed topographical stage maps of each day's walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- Detailed stage, city and town maps include town amenities such as ATMs, pharmacies and grocery stores
- Provides practical information on packing, how to get there and where to stay
- Integrated website (CaminoGuidebook.com) has GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info
Made in USA.From the publisher: The Camino Finisterre is a walking route from Santiago de Compostela to Finisterre and Muxia on the coast of Galicia in Spain. This route highlights the best of Galicia—the wild coast, misty forests, rolling green hills and myths and legends of this enigmatic land. The Celtic and pagan roots of the region meld with Saint James lore on this path well trodden by seekers and pilgrims. An excellent 3–5 day standalone experience or epilogue to a longer Camino pilgrimage.View all Village to Village Press Europe Travel Guidebooks
The Village to Village Guide provides comprehensive planning information, detailed maps and route descriptions, as well as lodging and services along the way. Lace up your boots, and keep walking to “the end of the earth.”
7 x 5 inches
Anna Dintaman and David Landis
Number of Pages
Village to Village Press
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...