Big Agnes Echo Park 20 Sleeping Bag
If you're big and tall—or just want a bit of wiggle room in your sleeping bag—you'll love counting sheep in the Big Agnes Echo Park 20 sleeping bag, cut long and wide for even more coziness.
- FireLine synthetic insulation helps you stay toasty-warm while you snooze
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Double zippers allow entry from either side; they can be zipped off completely to create a comforter, or zipped together to create a mummy bag
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood; low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge and no-draft zipper seal out icy air
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric resists moisture and stains
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad (not included)
- Internal mesh stash pocket secures your phones and other little things
- Interior fabric loops let you attach a sleeping bag liner (not included); exterior loops allow for hang drying or easy storage
- Includes storage sack and stuff sack
- Designed as a Big Agnes System Bag; compatible with 25 or 30 in. Big Agnes sleeping pads (not included)
- Use the Park Series Wedgie to add 7 in. of girth to your sleeping bag (not included)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
4 lbs. 12 oz.
FireLine synthetic insulation (50% postconsumer recycled content)
2 lbs. 10 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 20 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...