AKU Alterra Lite Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
Comfortable fit is everything on the trail. The women's AKU Alterra Lite Mid GTX hiking boots are tough yet agile, designed for comfortable strides over mixed terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable/membranes let feet breathe while protecting them from wet weather, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Split-grain suede leather and breathable Air8000 fabric uppers are contoured to fit the shape of your feet, providing support without excess weight or bulk
- Elica Fit technology allows your feet to move through their natural range of motion, providing enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue and foot strain
- Contoured to fit a woman's foot shape, these boots have a relaxed, comfortable fit and natural stride control that's ideal for trails and trekking
- Gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and use soft materials to provide a smooth transition across your insteps for all-day comfort
- Collars offers a snug fit that keeps pebbles, debris and drizzle out
- Integrated rubber toe caps provide durable protection from roots and rocks
- IMS3 chassis combined with welded PU exoskeletons and injected EVA midsoles support your feet, help control flex, reduce ankle strain and enhance stability on rough terrain
- IMS custom-fit footbeds provide shock absorption and comfort
- Includes an extra set of laces
- These fit true to size
Imported.View all AKU Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
Air8000 fabric/split-grain suede leather
2mm polypropylene/microporous EVA
Alterra Lite Tenuta rubber
1 lb. 12.1 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6|
Measurements are stated in inches.